Professional sports is big business, and sports performance is a huge part of winning.
To help athletes play at the highest levels possible, they’re given access to a variety of the best healthcare options available.
And that includes access to readily available chiropractic care for athletes.
In fact, chiropractors can be found on nearly every sideline working to keep your favorite athletes and their teammates happy, healthy, and productive on and off the field, pitch, rink, ring, court – you name it!
Why it Matters:
Thankfully, the days of receiving shots of narcotics on the sidelines are over.
Blocking pain is not an excellent way to prevent pain, especially when it comes to sports and activities that push the body.
It’s a way to cause more injury.
That’s why chiropractors are so important.
Sports franchises and players alike realize that a team approach to care is best.
In fact, nearly every professional sports team has a team chiropractor on the sidelines to help keep the athletes performing at their peak level.
What’s more, it’s estimated that 90% of professional and Olympic-class athletes use chiropractic care to increase performance and reduce the risk of injury.
With chiropractors there to help find the root cause of player injuries, athletes can get back to their game feeling better than ever.
Check out why some notable athletes have to say about their experience with chiropractic care:
- “Most injuries require chiropractic care. It works better for me than anything else.”
– quote attributed to Jerry Rice
- “I have found that chiropractic keeps me flexible and pain free so I can perform at my highest level. The benefits of chiropractic have improved my golf swing, putting less stress and strain on my body and allowing me to be a more productive golfer. I believe it also helps prevent other associated injuries that are very common on the LPGA tour.”
– quote attributed to Barbara Bunkowsky
- “Chiropractic just makes you feel so much better. When I walk out of the clinic, I feel like I’m about three inches taller and everything’s in place. And as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I’m one step ahead of the game.”
– quote attributed to Tom Brady
No – you don’t need to be part of a professional sports team to enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care!
All of us deal with aches and pains that can slow us down and sideline us from time to time.
And whether you’re a professional player interested in chiropractic care for athletes or a weekend warrior, or you’re constantly traveling for youth sports, chiropractic care can help keep you in the game.
Pain relief and improved function are just a couple of the ways our care can help improve your quality of life and keep you performing at your best.
So, if you’re looking for a sports rehab chiropractor in Anoka, MN, know our doors are open, and we’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals.
Give us a call to get started!